Friday, April 22, 2005

First Post

Even as I find less and less time to do things, I drive myself crazy with my urges to write about anything and everything that comes to my mind. This is just one more of my crazy projects.
Let me say first off that baseball is my first love. And let me also say that most of what you will see here will relate, in one way or another, to the Chicago White Sox.
Mostly, I just want to voice my opinions/rant about something that catches my attention/irks me/pisses me off beyond belief. About something that I truly enjoy. About something that I would kill to see it in person with a hotdog in one hand and a cold Pepsi in the other. If people cross upon it and like it, great. If not, that's cool, too. This is for me primarily. Not anybody else.
Hopefully I'll be able to get situated and start writing real entries soon. Until then, I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home